The Official MUSCS Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 (U4U)
Stand a chance to win a MUFC 2017/18 Jersey (Home, Away or 3rd Kit) with Name & Numbers of New Signings of this upcoming EPL season(Lindelof 2, Lukaku 9 or Matic 31) or a MUFC 2017/18 Jersey (Home, Away or 3rd Kit) or MUFC 2017/18 Training Jersey (Dark Grey)! Join anytime before Week 1 Deadline (11 August 2017) for higher chances!
The top 3 prizes are:
1st Place – MUFC 2017/18 Jersey (Home, Away or 3rd Kit) with Name & Numbers (in EPL Fonts) of New Signings (Lindelof 2, Lukaku 9 or Matic 31) and EPL Badge
2nd Place – MUFC 2017/18 Jersey (Home, Away or 3rd Kit)
3rd Place – MUFC 2017/18 Training Jersey (Dark Grey)
The only requirement is you have to be a MUSCS U4U Official Member for 2017/18 season to join this Fantasy Premier League! Contact MUSCS Head of Membership Danny.Ong@muscs.sg for U4U Membership registration! Once registered for U4U Membership, you will get the Code for the MUSCS Fantasy Premier League 2017/18!
Do also put in your U4U membership number in the team name YourTeamName_U4UMembershipNumber (E.g. RedDevil U4U 2017011 or Man United 2017011) & Max is 20 Letters/Numbers.
Disclaimer: In event of 1st Placing is a non-member, MUSCS will choose the next player who is U4U Member to be a winner, same goes for 2nd and 3rd Placing. Prizes (Jersey & Training Jersey) may subject to change due to stock availability. Results will be announced at the end of EPL 2017/18 season. Any decision made by MUSCS EXCO will be final.
(Step A) Below is the Guide on how to Register for Fantasy League
1. If you have a Fantasy Premier League account, go to (Step B) if not, register here with your Personal Details: https://users.premierleague.com/a/profile/register/personal
2. Select your Favourite Club (E.g. Man Utd).
3. Select the Clubs Email/Premier League/Partner Communication & Tick on “I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions”.
4. If popup appears, just click “No Thanks”.
5. Please check the inbox of your@email for a confirmation email allowing you to finish the process(Activate Account).
6. Once your Email address confirmed, Login and go to next step!
(Step B) Create Team and Join MUSCS Private League:
1. Select your squad manually or Click on “Auto Pick” and then click “Enter Squad”.
2. Create your team name with your U4U membership number (For Example: SG Devil U4U 2017999), select your Favourite Club (Man Utd), tick on “I confirm that I have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions.” and then click “Enter Squad”.
3. Under Pick Team set your Captain/Vice Captain.
4. Click on “Create and Join Leagues” box.
5. Click on “Join a league ->”.
6. Click on “Join private league ->”.
7. Key in Private league code “????????”(Provided once you register for U4U Membership 2017/18) and click on box “Join League”.
8. You be seeing your team in the League, click “Next ->” to end.
EPL Live Screening @ The Bank Bar + Bistro!
English Premier League – Huddersfield Town vs Manchester United
Date/Time: 21st October 2017 (Kickoff @ 10PM)
Venue: The Bank Bar + Bistro, One Shenton #01-01, 1 Shenton Way, Singapore 068803.
Since returning to action after the latest international hiatus Manchester United have courted many a headline concerning their style of play, with the 0-0 stalemate at Liverpool having been followed by an unconvincing 1-0 win away to Benfica on Wednesday.
However, Jose Mourinho was in bullish mood following the Champions League win. “[We have played] 12 matches. Ten victories, two draws, nine clean sheets. We are not bad,” said the Portuguese and, on Saturday, United have the chance to increase that positive start when they visit the John Smith’s Stadium for the first time.
Paul Pogba remains unavailable due to his continuing rehabilitation from the hamstring injury which has kept him out for six weeks so far. Marouane Fellaini is also likely to remain on the sidelines as he overcomes the knee injury he suffered playing for Belgium against Bosnia-Herzegovina, while Michael Carrick is also expected to miss out once more through calf trouble.
Phil Jones was not fully fit to face Benfica having pulled out of England’s World Cup wins over Slovenia and Lithuania with knee issues, but Mourinho believes the defender should be fit to face Huddersfield. Eric Bailly, on the other hand, is not expected back, while Marcos Rojo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic remain on the sidelines after ACL injuries suffered in April.
Marcus Rashford limped out of the action early in Lisbon with a knock to the knee, but Mourinho is hopeful he will be able in contention on Saturday.
Our membership is open on that day:
U4U New Membership with Merchandise: S$60
U4U Renewal only: S$30
U4U Renewal with Merchandise: S$45
Come and join us @The Bank Bar + Bistro and cheers for United to beat the Terriers!
#MUSCS #UnitedForUnited #EPL #HFTMUN #MUFC #TheBankBarBistro #LiveScreening #Singapore #1ShentonWay #DowntownMRT #21OCT2017 #2200HRS #ManchesterUnited #ManUnited #GGMU